BCA REGATHERING IN-PERSON SERVICES
We love being able to regather with you IN PERSON Sundays @ 9:30 & 11 AM! Our Sunday in-person services are family-style. Children who are not checked into BCA Kids are welcome to sit with their parents in the Worship Center during service. Please read below for guidelines for attending any onsite gathering at BCA.
Our Contemporary services will continue to be streamed online Saturdays at 5 PM and Sundays at 9:30 & 11 AM (via live.bcachurch.com & Facebook). Our Traditions services will be streamed online Sunday evenings at 5 PM twice a month (click here for our online schedule details).
We have plenty of room for you and your family to attend our in-person services, but RSVPs are required (including children and volunteers. Please see links below.). Please RSVP only if you’re certain you will attend, and cancel your reservation if your plans change. This will help ensure that our numbers align with regulations surrounding in-person gatherings in Snohomish County.
Face coverings are required and physical distancing will be in place for all in-person gatherings.
When you arrive and check in, you will be ushered to a seat. Please stay in your assigned seat for the entirety of the service. This helps ensure we have proper distance between family groups attending together. We want to do all we can to ensure a safe, healthy environment that adheres to guidelines.
Please stay home if you are sick, have been exposed to sick people, or if you fall into a vulnerable category. The health and safety of all is of paramount importance to us!
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in online services until Phase 4 of the Safe Start Washington Plan.
We will not be taking temperatures or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
Please “self-check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for COVID-19; or if you fall into a high-risk category as defined by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone is of paramount importance to us!
Face coverings are required for everyone attending. Exceptions apply for children under the age of 2 and those with certain disabilities or health conditions. Officials encourage use of a face covering by children ages 3-5 if possible. Children 5 and older must wear a face covering. We will have extra face coverings (if you don’t have one), gloves, hand sanitizer, and tissues available at check-in.
Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6-foot distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, please refrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
We can’t wait to worship with you, and our goal is for you have a great experience when you arrive at BCA. Here are some changes you may notice when you arrive:
- Our greeting team will welcome you near the front entrance to check-in by household. You’ll be welcomed with air high fives, air hugs, waves, and lots of smiles (under our masks, of course).
- Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before service. Should a line form at either check-in or the worship center doors, you’ll find markings on the floor to help maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing.
- Please note that, following CDC guidelines, we will have a new “flow-of-traffic” for entering and exiting the building:
- There will be one entry point into church (center front doors only).
- There will be one exit point from church.
- Please note that shuttles will not be running at this time.
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that BCA has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- If your children are joining you in the Worship Center, please keep them with you at all times and help them to keep physical distance from those outside your household.
- Our ushers will seat everyone through one set of Worship Center doors. Your family will be walked from the doors to a seat. To maintain proper physical distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have closed some rows. There will be at least 6 feet left between you and attenders from a different household.
- On communion weekends (the first weekend of each month), you will be given pre-packaged communion elements upon check-in to take when directed during the service.
- At the end of service, we ask that you please wait for an usher to release you by rows (like at a wedding), in order to avoid crowding at the exit doors.
- We will no longer pass out bulletins or other printed materials. We encourage everyone to download the BCA Church APP, which provides all the links for events, sign-ups, and more.
- An electronic version of the Connection Card is available on the BCA Church APP, which we strongly encourage everyone (guests and regular attenders alike) to fill out each week.
- Pens & offering envelopes will be removed from chairs.
- We encourage you to give online at bcachurch.com/give or by using the give tab on the BCA Church APP. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes will be available at the Connection Center and can be dropped in the offering boxes located in the lobby.
- Our prayer team will not be available to pray with you during or after the service. If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to list your prayer request using the Connection Card available on the BCA Church APP.
- Until it is safe to do so, please avoid congregating in the lobby, parking lot, or other areas.
BCA KIDS MINISTRY
We are SO EXCITED to announce regathering for BCA Kids in grades K – 5! Any child(ren) not attending the BCA Kids service in the Activity Center is/are welcome to attend service in the Worship Center with their parents.
HOW WILL YOU CHECK YOUR KIDS INTO THE BCA KIDS SERVICE?
We can’t wait to hang out with your kids and provide them with the same great experience they’re used to at BCA Kids! Here are some changes to our normal gatherings and check-in procedures:
- Parents of kids in grades K-5 will drop off and pick up at the front outside doors to the Activity Center. No other doors or hallways may be used to access the Activity Center.
- Children should enter the building wearing their masks and will be required to keep their masks on at all times.
- Upon entering the building, they should sanitize their hands with the sanitizer that will be provided.
- All children will be checked in by BCA Kids staff using our regular FellowshipOne check-in system.
- All children should maintain a 6-foot distancing at all times. Our BCA Kids team has been working on a fun and helpful system that will allow our kids to engage and have fun while maintaining proper distance. And of course, our BCA Kids staff and volunteers will help facilitate this process.
- Once you have checked your child(ren) in, you will need to exit the Activity Center lobby and check-in for service in the Worship Center. You should not cross through the hallway curtain.
- For the immediate future, the single-use bathroom will be reserved for exclusive use by the BCA Kids service attendees.
Please note that the Nursing Mother’s Room will be available for diaper changes and nursing (only).
BCA Kids Ministries will also be providing weekly devotionals on the BCA Kids Online website. Your kids are welcome to tune in and watch these anytime, whether they’ve joined us in person or are tuning in with their families from home each weekend.
The Café will be closed until we settle into our new in-person normal and have the ability to offer coffee and other food items.