BCA IN-PERSON SERVICES
We love being able to gather with you IN PERSON Sundays @ 9:30 & 11 AM! Our Sunday in-person services are family-style. Children who are not checked into BCA Kids are welcome to sit with their parents in the Worship Center during service. Please read below for guidelines for attending any onsite gathering at BCA. As of March 7, 2021, we no longer require families To register before attending service!
We have plenty of room for you and your family to attend our in-person services.
Please read below for attending any onsite gathering at BCA.
As a result of the updated CDC and Washington State Masking Guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals, BCA is now mask optional. For those who feel more safe/comfortable wearing a mask, we encourage you to do so. Children may wear masks at the discretion of their parents, but it is not required.
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in online services until Phase 4 of the Safe Start Washington Plan.
We will not be taking temperatures or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
Please “self-check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for COVID-19; or if you fall into a high-risk category as defined by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone are of paramount importance to us!
Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6-foot distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, please refrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that BCA has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- To maintain proper physical distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have closed some rows. There will be at least 6 feet left between you and attendees from a different household.
- On communion weekends (the first weekend of each month), you will be given pre-packaged communion elements upon arrival to take when directed during the service.
- We will no longer pass out bulletins or other printed materials. We encourage everyone to download the BCA Church APP, which provides all the links for events, sign-ups, and more.
- An electronic version of the Connection Card is available on the BCA Church APP, which we strongly encourage everyone (guests and regular attenders alike) to fill out each week.
- We encourage you to give online at bcachurch.com/give or by using the give tab on the BCA Church APP. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes and pens will be available on the tables at the back of the Worship Center and can be dropped in the black offering boxes located on the wall.
- Our prayer team will not be available to pray with you during or after the service. If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to list your prayer request using the Connection Card available on the BCA Church APP.
BCA KIDS MINISTRY
We are SO EXCITED to announce regathering for BCA Kids ages 2 through grade 5! We can’t wait to hang out with your kids and provide them with the same great experience they’re used to at BCA Kids! Nursery-Preschool kids meet during both services on the 1st floor of the Kids’ wing and K-5thgrades meet on the 2nd floor. Any child(ren) not attending BCA Kids ministries is/are welcome to attend service in the Worship Center with their parents. We also offer a “Family Room” for families who want to remain together, but need an option for kids who need to move around a bit.
TRUE LIFE YOUTH
True Life is for 6th–12th grades and meets in the Activity Center during the 9:30 AM service. They gather with Life Leaders to connect and build community while diving into the Word and talking about how to apply it to their lives.
The Café will be closed until we settle into our new in-person normal and have the ability to offer coffee and other food items.