BCA REGATHERING IN-PERSON SERVICES | SUNDAYS @ 9:30 AM
We’ve loved being able to regather with you IN PERSON Sundays @ 9:30 AM! Our Sunday in-person services are family-style with children sitting with their parents. Please read below for guidelines for attending any onsite gathering at BCA.
Our Contemporary services will continue to be streamed online (via live.bcachurch.com & Facebook) Saturdays at 5 PM and Sundays at 9:30 & 11 AM. Our Traditions services will be streamed online Sunday evenings at 5 PM twice a month (click here for our summer online schedule details).
RSVPs are required (including children and volunteers) but we have plenty of room for everyone who wants to attend! Please RSVP only if you’re certain you will attend, and cancel your reservation if your plans change. We need to assure that our numbers align with regulations.
Masks are required and physical distancing will be in place for the entire church service.
Please stay home if you are sick, have been exposed to sick people, or if you fall into a vulnerable category. The health and safety of all is of paramount importance to us!
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in online services until Phase 4 of the Safe Start Washington Plan.
We will not be taking temperatures or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
Please “self-check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for COVID-19; or if you fall into a high-risk category as defined by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone is of paramount importance to us!
Face coverings are required for everyone attending. Exceptions apply for children under the age of 2 and those with certain disabilities or health conditions. Officials encourage use of a face covering by children ages 3-5 if possible. Children 5 and older must wear a face covering. We will have extra face coverings (if you don’t have one), gloves, hand sanitizer, and tissues available at check-in.
Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6-foot distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, please refrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
We can’t wait to worship with you, and part of that is our goal that you have a great experience when you arrive at BCA. Here are some changes you may notice when you arrive:
- Our greeting team will welcome you near the front entrance to check-in by household. You’ll be welcomed with air high fives, air hugs, waves, and lots of smiles (under our masks, of course).
- Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before service. Should a line form at either check-in or the worship center doors, you’ll find markings on the floor to help maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing.
- Please note that following CDC guidelines, we will have a new “flow-of-traffic” for entering and exiting the building:
- There will be one entry point into church (center front doors only).
- There will be one exit point from church.
- Please note that shuttles will not be running at this time.
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that BCA has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- If your children are attending, please keep them with you at all times and help them to keep physical distance from those outside your household.
- Our ushers will seat everyone through one set of Worship Center doors. Your family will be walked from the doors to a seat. To maintain proper physical distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have closed some rows. There will be at least 6 feet left between you and attenders from a different household.
- At the end of service, we ask that you please wait for an usher to release you by rows (like at a wedding), in order to avoid crowding at the exit doors.
- We will no longer pass out bulletins, communion, or other materials. We encourage everyone to download the BCA Church APP, which provides all the links for events, sign-ups, and more.
- An electronic version of the Connection Card is available on the BCA Church APP, which we strongly encourage everyone (guests and regular attenders alike) to fill out each week.
- Pens & offering envelopes will be removed from chairs.
- We encourage you to give online at bcachurch.com/give or by using the give tab on the BCA Church APP. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes will be available at the Connection Center and can be dropped in the offering boxes located in the lobby.
- Our prayer team will not be available to pray with you during or after the service. If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to list your prayer request using the Connection Card available on the BCA Church APP.
- Until it is safe to do so, please avoid congregating in the lobby, parking lot, or other areas.
We will not be re-opening BCA Kids Ministry just yet, but the Nursing Mother’s Room will be available for diaper changes and nursing only.
The Café will be closed until we settle into our new in-person normal and have the ability to offer coffee and other food items.