After completing the online application’s first step, our team will help you through the new volunteer steps.
- Complete the BCA Kids’ Ministries Volunteer Application and all requirements. To complete the application and to serve, you must be at least 11 years old.
- Review and sign the BCA Kids’ Ministries Volunteer Commitment form and complete the online Abuse Prevention Training that will be emailed to you by our Volunteer Coordinator.
- Meet with your BCA Kids’ Ministries Department Coordinator to:
- Review emergency/safety procedures before serving in the department.
- Confirm you are assigned to the department you will serve in and go over the check-in procedure.
- Set up and log into your WorshipPlanning Account to view and confirm your scheduling assignments.
- Regularly check volunteer schedules through WorshipPlanning. (Please be sure to log on and consistently reply to WorshipPlanning emails so your Coordinator knows your availability.
- Keep informed by checking out our Serve Resources Page.