Ready to Serve in BCA Kids’ Ministries?
After completing the online application’s first step, our team will help you through the new volunteer steps.
- Complete the BCA kids’ ministries application.
- After your application is accepted, your leader will connect with you to start your volunteer journey.
- Complete the required online volunteer training and add your digital signature.
- Complete the required online abuse prevention training. Your leader will send you a personal link via email.
- Log into your Worship Planning Account to view your scheduling assignments.
- Accept scheduling assignments via email.
- Keep informed by reading the monthly BCA Volunteer News.
- Opt-in here to start receiving text message reminders and updates.
Thank you for serving kids and their families at BCA. We appreciate you. If you have any questions, contact us. To check out our kids’ ministries’ activities, visit our kids’ ministries’ web page.
Are you a teacher who wants to monitor classroom check-ins live? Use your device (phone or tablet) to log into our check-in system with your BCAConnect login credentials. Be sure to enter BCACHURCH for the church code.